C Calls on physicians, medical laboratories, distributors, and hospitals to sell ABT medical devices in an assigned territory. May conduct marketing surveys, effectiveness reviews of calls/sales activities, and territory analysis. Develops and services new and established accounts, suggests and presents new products. As appropriate, assists marketing personnel on advertising and promotional sales strategies.
- May attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments.
- Analyses sales statistics; prepares reports; and performs required administrative sales duties, e.g., filing expense account reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel plans.
- Insures that all pertinent patient information is completed and forwarded to patient tracing when required.
- Provides medical professionals with information and training on the use of Company products and with staff education, in-services and technical troubleshooting.
- Collects and studies information about new and existing products and monitors competitor sales, prices and products.
- Contacts, visits and educates clients and potential clients on the Company’s products and addresses any client questions and concerns.
- Builds and executes on business plans in partnership with management to identify, target and develop new accounts.
- Responsible for the management of physical inventory located within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent and typically two plus years of sales or clinical support experience with proven experience influencing customers in a healthcare-related setting.
- An aptitude to analyze and evaluate technologically complex devices; ability to work with and direct others effectively; ability to prepare and present strong written and verbal communications; familiarity with medical device industry policies, operations and procedures.
- Documented record and/or aptitude of delivering sales/marketing information to influence customer decision-making
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, physicians, hospital administrators, government agencies, medical groups, and other sales representatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation, sales, interpersonal and presentation skills. Demonstrated working knowledge of frequently used personal computer programs and relevant applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A