Website Air Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Complete CP schedule template including vacation and days off requests.
- Manage Check Pilot (CP) vacation and productivity.
- Ensure all OE events are being covered in month
- Collaborate with Chief Pilot & Training Manager on all training/checking issues including manpower planning and resource management.
- Manage training status of students on course; providing regular updates to various stakeholders
- Shorten all training footprints with effective and timely scheduling of candidates.
- Assign Qualifying Course (QC) candidates to Qualifying Line Operational Evaluation (QLOE) (if applicable)
- Plan move-ups accordingly to balance manpower requirements; review future months to assure OE candidates will be available for OE (i.e. considering vacation)
- Develop and maintain a 12- month forecast for all training events, including manpower and resource requirements.
- Select appropriate pairings to efficiently manage Online Evaluation (OE) requirements; Pair up double OEs (If applicable)
- Advise Chief Pilot on current and future CP requirements.
- Build and maintain CP monthly schedules; manage changes as required
- Provide vacation coverage for other FEMs; Standardized process for all fleet types.
- Complete Crew Scheduling monthly planning forms and liaise with Crew Scheduling with regards to all fleet training activities.
- Manage flight time for Initial Online Evaluations (IOE) to minimize overrun of IOE footprints.
- Strong computer skills; EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Good decision-making ability in high pressure situations without close supervision
- Strong ability to identify trends and issues as well as to develop and implement solutions
- Previous airline operational and/or scheduling experience, an asset.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Experience with conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Strong ability to maintain & analyze data including composing reports and tables
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A