Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
- Draft, review and advise on contracts and other legal documents to ensure statutory compliance with existing law and regulatory requirements.
- Represent the company before all governmental and public bodies in relation to obligations, rights, contracts and legal procedures related to the company’s business.
- Structure, draft and review Ordinary General Assembly, Extra Ordinary General Assembly, Board of Directors Meetings minutes
- Monitor legal risk in real estate and retail different documentation and advise other departments accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in relation to real estate and retail, and update the company with any new laws, rules and regulations.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in litigation and trial preparation, being able to represent the company before the courts (courts and the like) and providing legal protection for the company and protecting its legal status.
- Proven communication, organizing, planning & reporting skill.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English
- Exposure to court processes & successful track of records.
- Ability to develop & amend various contract types.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-5 years experience as a lawyer preferably in real estate field.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A