Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Planning and coordinating the execution of compacts, accessory shops, shop windows, activity podiums, perimeter breaks, self-serve, Swedish Food Market and Exit Café displays in the IKEA.
- Ensuring the integrity of the IKEA concept and brand by following IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
- Ensuring in co-operation with the 1st Interior Designer that functional and inspirational display solutions are in line with running commercial activities.
- Together with the Sales and In-Store Logistics teams, implementing the projects or daily sales steering activities efficiently with the use of IKEA display solutions, communication and sales methods.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of the store commercial calendar.
- Ensuring cost-effective, safe and environmentally friendly display solutions implementation in line with local legislation.
- Resourcing and maintaining a detailed knowledge of home furnishing solutions within the local market.
- Hard working co-worker ready to do a lot of physical work, in a very high paced store, with a lot of pressure and pop up tasks.
- Work includes working with ladder & tools such as drill etc. and being able to carry heavy items.
- Maintaining areas of responsibilities each day to make sure store looks in shape as news, which requires a keen eye for aesthetics and small details.
- To inspire and surprise visitors by presenting and communicating the IKEA home furnishing offer with strong visual impressions that exceed visitors’ expectations.
- This will strengthen the IKEA Brand and convert more visitors into customers.
- To create inspiring store solutions for an easy and convenient shopping experience and increasing vitality by translating deep knowledge about consumer buying behaviour, store layout, range presentation and local market knowledge thereby contributing to positioning the IKEA Brand in the local market as the home furnishing specialist and the IKEA store as an up-to date and innovative destination that always offers something new.
- AUTOCAD 2D & 3D
- Sketch Up
- MS Office
- A proven ability to visualise, design and communicate home furnishing and retail solutions
- Attention to detail with a keen eye for aesthetics
- A proven commitment to high quality execution within limited time frames
- Hardworking, and able to work under pressure.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A