Website Al-Futtaim Group
Provision of cost management, preparation of projects budgets, selection and appointment of Consultants & Contractors, preparation of RFP’s, RFA’S & Tender reports, Administration of Agreements and Contracts, Evaluation of variations & claims review with the preparation of cost analysis. Preparation of monthly reports implementing all updates & anticipated costs / risks……etc.
- Preparing a report on portfolio costs, budgets and risks on a monthly basis.
- Providing commercial advice to the AFGRE/AFRED Team.
- Advising on procurement of projects and consultancy services to meet time, quality and cost requirements of the development plan.
- Managing claims and disputes using outsourced and internal resources dependent on complexity, size claim and resources available in compliance with contractual terms and timescales.
- Providing commercial advice to design management and development divisions to ensure in all respects that risk is minimized, best value is achieved and to maximize the return in investment on projects developed.
- Reviewing the prequalification of Contractors and Consultants for the purpose of short listing.
- Candidates shall hold a degree with a minimum of 10 years practical experience working on large mixed use projects preferably working on behalf of the client,.
- Good negotiator & able to lead meetings & others.
- Majority of the experience must be in QS/ Commercial Management
- Familiar with FIDIC Clauses & conditions
- Proven success in managing all commercial aspects for large scale projects from inception to handover
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years in similar job function (prefer in mixed use real estate development).
- Excellent communication skills- fluency in English is a must
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A