Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Enable partners to develop new capabilities and capacity for Amazon related services and solutions
- Contribute architecture and implementation guidance across multiple partner and partner lines of business
- Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs
- Assist in project scoping and resource planning
- Actively participate in the recruitment and onboarding process, helping others become more productive and effective team members
- Certificate in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 1 year experience in IT implementation experience and demonstrated ability to design, develop and deploy business software at scale
- 1 year of experience with technology infrastructure automation using one of the following: shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell
- 5 years of experience in job offered or related position
- 1 year of experience with the entire software development life cycle and agile/iterative methodologies
Qualification & Experience:
- All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbia, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A