The Fuse tech team is an innovative and high-energy team that is working on Amazon Fuse, a wholesale subscription service that enables 3rd party enterprises with billing and distribution capabilities. Fuse has created a one stop integration point for service teams (e.g. Prime, Music, Video, more) to be able to offer their subscription services through the top global partners (Internet & Mobile providers) who collectively offer subscriber billing services to more than 4B consumers. As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work directly with partner teams (Prime, Music, Prime Video, Subscriptions, etc.), owning major deliverables across all aspects of development: scoping, design, implementation, and testing.
- The Fuse team is seeking an experienced Product Designer to design and improve the UX for Fuse workflows, customer communications and deliver against strategic initiatives outlined in our roadmap.
- This role requires working closely with business, engineering and marketing leaders across Amazon and with external partners.
- Your will be challenged to work backwards from the customer and design delightful solutions to complex problems.
- You will be an end-to-end Owner in the UX design process and responsible for running usability studies and delivering solutions to millions of Amazon Customers around the world.
- 3+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
Qualification & Experience:
- Expertise in behavioral sciences such cognitive psychology. Specifically, motivations and decision-making.
- Experience working with engineers to construct dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible.
- Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Framer, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Experience designing for global markets.
- Experience designing for multiple devices, such as mobile, Web, living room.
- Experience facilitating or working with partners in UX Research, user testing, diary studies, surveys, etc.
- Ability to determine and work at the right level of fidelity for a given situation. You should be comfortable communicating ideas visually from a whiteboard, a sketchpad, wireframes, and visual mockups.
- Expertise in marketing and/or eCommerce.
- Experience in designing large scale customer facing products and interfaces
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A