The Finance Analyst for Full Service Reporting and FP&A is responsible for supporting the accurate, comprehensive and timely preparation of national reporting and analysis for our Full Service banners including weekly performance reports, period end close and reporting, and quarter end results. This role will contribute to the overall success of our Central Finance and Finance Transformation projects, as well as, support the Full Service and Corporate Forecasting and Budgeting teams as required.
- Assist in forecasting, targeting, and budgeting process when required.
- Develop and manage various reports using various software platforms including but not limited to SAP, Longview, BI, BMR, and BW.
- Support preparation of standardized national reporting and analysis for Full Service banners including weekly performance reporting, period end close and reporting, and quarter end results.
- Provide excellent level of customer service to all levels of the business. Communicate effectively with applicable stakeholders.
- Apply business and financial expertise to resolve moderately complex functional issues.
- Support the timely and in-depth financial, variance, and trending analyses for the Full Service business; leverage analytics and technology to interpret results and articulate recommendations to functional teams.
- Continually seek out process improvements and creative problem solving in driving solutions, innovation and other initiatives.
- Identify challenges and opportunities to improve banner performance and profitability.
- An Undergraduate Degree in Business with a focus in Finance or Accounting, and a minimum of one to three years of relevant experience in Finance/Accounting or retail analytics
- Enrolled in a professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills, strong quantitatively and logic thinker with working knowledge of relational databases, experience working with Microsoft Power BI / PowerPivot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellarton, NS, CA
Application Deadline: N/A