Website Shoppers Drug Mart
The Pharmacovigilance Coordinator is responsible for identifying, reviewing, and submitting adverse events, product complaints, as well as other pharmaceutical safety information received from patients, clinics, internal customers, and health care professionals to various pharmaceutical companies supported within specific required timeframes.
- Assist PV Manager with projects as requested
- Submit adverse events, product complaints, and all other safety information within strict timelines via email ensuring patient confidentiality where applicable
- Comply with Good Documentation Practices by ensuring the consistency and accuracy of all patient records as well as all other documents
- Initiate deviation investigation for late cases and other non-compliant activities related to PSP programs
- Prior to sending, verify the accuracy, completeness and validity of cases that have been completed by other departments
- Provide translation of French documents and calls, as required
- Document new cases and follow-up information into the safety database and the Client Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Interact with various customers and stakeholders to identify and assess cases such as adverse events, product complaints, as well as other safety information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changes of responsibility reflective of the business requirements with ability to handle stress effectively
- Must be Bilingual (French/English)
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize and schedule daily activities while with short lead times and changing customer demands
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Basic knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulations is an asset
- University degree Bachelor of Science (BSc.) is preferred
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry
- Flexible to work rotating shifts, in a call center environment
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment using MS Office (Excel, Word). Experience with pharmacovigilance software is an asset.
Company: Shoppers Drug Mart
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A