The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager to achieve sales objectives, improve employee performance and ensure efficient store operations. The Assistant Manager must lead by example and inspire their team to generate sales as well as provide outstanding customer service all while projecting the company’s culture and image.
- Comply with all head office requests regarding store operations.
- Providing excellent customer service and coaching their team accordingly.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Performing all other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Oversee all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Assisting in the implementation of strategies to achieve the store’s sales and profit budgets.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 1-year retail experience in a leadership role
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management, and priority-setting skills
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A