As a Talent Delivery Consultant, you’ll play an important role in supporting the development of colleagues and the delivery of strategic talent plans for your business area(s) by working closely with senior stakeholders. You’ll have responsibility for arranging and supporting a first-class induction and other key talent and development initiatives ranging from facilitating talent reviews to division specific development requirements. You’ll ensure that we identify and develop the best talent strengthen teams across the business, and deliver on our group aims for diversity, inclusion, and progression.
- Responsible for end-to-end administration and delivery of the Sainsbury’s corporate induction programme, ensuring all colleagues have a great welcome and on-boarding experience
- Facilitate talent review meetings and ensure talent data and succession plans are correctly captured on our HR systems. Support the Senior Talent Partner and key stakeholders, ensuring processes and tools are used effectively and key activities completed in a timely manner
- Utilise HR system data to analyse key trends and develop insight for robust, data-led decision-making which underpins divisional talent plans
- Work with the Senior Talent Partner to identify the need for recruitment campaigns and programmes, and collaborate with the Group Resourcing function to clearly define requirements and scope campaigns to attract and recruit great colleagues
- Evaluate role profiles across the SSC fairly and consistently (training provided) and benchmark roles so reward packages are equitable with similar roles both internally and externally
- Nurture high potential colleagues within the relevant business area and use existing talent frameworks to support their development
- Support the Senior Talent Partner in delivering the talent (people) plan, managing and coordinating activities as required, including end to end project delivery
- Provide support and engaging delivery for specific divisional learning interventions such as early careers programmes, Be Your Best, SSC initiatives e.g. ‘Let’s talk about Race’ in line with learning needs identified in strategic talent plans; work collaboratively with the Learning Specialists to deliver learning and development priorities across SSC
- Work with Senior Leaders to support the delivery of talent priorities
- In collaboration with the Senior Talent Partner, assess the effectiveness of the current workforce to meet current and future business objectives, identifying resource and skills/capability gaps, including external market research for future planning
- Some experience building relationships and partnering leaders and COE’s on HR initiatives
- Experience of working within a matrix structure with corporate functions, ideally in a large business
- Experience of working in a talent or L&D role, and evidence of a strong learning mindset
- A good understanding of general HR principles and practices, including in the following areas: talent management, learning and development, diversity and inclusion
- Some experience of owning, tracking, and delivering small HR projects.
- Great at manipulating data and telling a story with it and excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Experience of using data to drive decisions.
- Great communicator, and an organised self-starter
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A