As a Customer Experience Manager you’ll be ensuring our customers have a great experience, whatever they’re coming to us for. You’ll lead the team who will be serving customers on checkouts or in our petrol station, making sure the right advertising is on display or helping customers with their lottery tickets and collecting their online parcels. It’s all about delivering a seamless service that ‘wows’ our customers and encourages them to come back and shop with us.
- Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for a brilliant role model who leads from the front.
- Always ready to support, challenge and influence, you’ll be focused on creating and managing a diverse, motivated and energised team who love what they do.
- You’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store.
- A brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills and excellent commercial acumen, you’ll have the flexibility to support different locations, at different times, when asked.
- Retail experience isn’t essential, but the right person is – an inspiring manager who works at pace, a responsive listener and a great communicator who is keen to use new technology.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grantham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A