You’ll play an important part in contributing to the development of capacity forecasting models to drive fair customer outcomes, excellent service and optimal OPEX costs. This will positively impact our overall profitability and play a crucial role in developing C&R’s operating performance, whilst ensuring our management of customers facing financial difficulty meets with our regulatory obligations and industry best practice.
- Creating and timely provisioning of monthly C&R budget MI reporting, collating inputs from all cost lines across the business.
- Embedding financial planning controls and routines to ensure close budgetary control, aligned to our Corporate Plan.
- Tracking BDAR and Supplier Portfolio Gainshare performance and resultant cost impacts.
- Contributing to the formation of the Monthly Finance Business pack, in relation to C&R inputs.
- Identifying threats and opportunities, supporting wider business planning, corporate plan adherence and target setting.
- Coordinating benefits tracking impacting C&R cost and performance initiatives and change.
- Responsible for variance analysis of actual and forecast costs and benefits, providing insight into reported movements.
- Providing input and challenge to the design of C&R capacity forecasting, working closely with the internal stakeholders and our outsourced Collections partner to ensure optimal Balanced Scorecard Outcomes and OPEX delivery costs.
- Experience of working with data in various technical applications such as SQL or SAS. It would be an advantage if you can build new and edit existing SQL/SAS reports.
- Manpower/capacity forecasting experience, as well as C&R/Credit Risk experience is desirable.
- Experience in producing financial periodic reporting to a high degree of accuracy, collating information from the wider business, in a timely manner.
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills, including data manipulation and presentation of findings.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A