We’re looking for a security professional like you. Someone who is passionate about protecting our customer and colleague data. We provide our teams with the time and freedom they need to push boundaries. Providing our teams with the guidance and frameworks they need to do the right thing. We create amazing systems and products and would love for you to help keep them secure.
- Investigate Security Events
- Perform Incident Response and Digital Forensics
- Research tools, techniques and procedures and conduct structured threat hunts
- Assist with business, HR, fraud and litigation data collection requirements and investigations
- Work with our engineering teams to develop and improve capabilities
- Ability to contribute to a team and work collaboratively with a range of people to support the wider business agenda
- Has a broad knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architectures including Cloud, BYOD, Mobile Device Management etc.
- Experience performing Digital Forensics is desirable.
- Experience with data collection and analytics solutions such as Splunk and Endpoint Detect and Respond technologies.
- Experience with cloud security monitoring is desirable.
- Ability to prioritise work in a challenging environment and deal with conflict effectively
- Experience working in a Security Operations Centre environment, responding to events, performing investigations, responding to incidents or engineering capability.
- Awareness of threats and associated tools, techniques and procedures as well as threat-hunting and how to perform a structured threat hunt.
- Ability to think methodically and logically to autonomously solve problems.
- Proactively takes responsibility, owns any issues arising and follows through to resolve them.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A