The set builder role would be expected to work alongside other teams in the studio and on location, to assist and guide these other teams in set build timelines and ideas. This role will require being able to quote on projects, order, and see the job through to high standard. Most of the work will be at our Milton Keynes studio but there will be some location work throughout the year that will require stop overs around the U.K.
- Expected to support of various location shoots around the country. Travel and accommodations will be provided.
- Work with the set build team to deliver high quality Set Building for all group projects across Photography and videography production.
- Build and maintain honest, trusting, and collaborative relationships both internally within the studio. Actively seeking and providing feedback to constantly improve your own delivery.
- Operate as part of the Set Build team and wider Creative and Bradwell Media teams. Encourage a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Plan & Schedule set building within your studio to ensure that key deadlines are met or surpassed. Plan, estimate & procure sufficient set build materials to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget.
- Ensure that Set build projects stringently meet all Sainsburys Argos H&S guidelines.
- Full UK driving license held for minimum of 1 year.
- Computer literate knowledge and experience of using Microsoft office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in Set building, working with a studio environment, and carpentry
- Full clean UK driving licence essential
- First Aid training desirable
- Knowledge of Photography and/or video production processes.
- Can work independently, set own daily priorities, and achieve tight deadlines as well as lead a team to follow suit.
- Experience in quoting and building planning
- Knowledge in dealings with health & safety guidelines and knowledge of health and safety standards
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradwell, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A