Through our CRM and loyalty team, we drive value from our customers at all stages of their relationship with us. We focus on ‘Knowing our customers better than anyone else’ in order to drive business growth including sales, profit and share and also drive long term loyalty. We regularly contact our base with communications targeted by content, channel, offer, and discount.
You will be responsible for growing Sainsbury’s share of wallet and customer satisfaction through the design and delivery of customer centric targeted marketing campaigns – with a focus on our Food Delivery Digital Propositions across Sainsbury’s.
- Work with all relevant agencies and internal teams to brief, build and execute plans across all channels ensuring all activity is delivered to agreed process, on time, on budget and meets quality standards.
- Scope, test and implement new campaign ideas and mechanics to further improve and refine the programme.
- Ensure a customer-centric approach to all communications and align content with key events in the customer plan.
- Understand the strategy and drive the scoping and delivery of the programmes.
- Deliver these programmes across multiple channels (primarily email and coupon at till) and review how we can evolve our digital approach, working closely with the Digital Marketing team.
- Work with the CRM manager and execs to ensure good air traffic control and clash management of our activity so we deliver activity which is customer centric.
- Work closely with the Analytics team to ensure accurate delivery of customer targeting, data selections and analysis
- Present campaign plans and performance learnings to stakeholders in relevant forums, generating support and understanding around the business
- Brief and develop creative in accordance with Sainsbury’s brand guidelines and following the required internal approval processes.
- Support the CRM manager with financial management, working in line with our periodic reporting process.
- Good agency management skills managing timelines, processes, reviewing fees and performance
- Knowledge of CRM programme design and implementation
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong creative and communication skills – understanding proposition development, content strategy, creative development, channel integration and use of brand guidelines
- Experience of end-to-end delivery of direct marketing campaigns from brief to deployment
- Confident with data and an understanding of campaign analytics, allowing confident management and challenge of analytics and financials
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously
- Able to communicate results and learnings in a way that is easy for all stakeholders understand
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A