We have many different types of funding arrangements with suppliers that each provide unique complexities towards reaching our aim of recognising, collecting and accounting for funding as effectively as possible. In this role, you will support the logging and collection of supplier income and be a key contact for commercial trading function to support them on a day to day basis. You’ll support commercial teams to understand and ensure that they are engaged and abide by the rules and regulations around supplier funding accounting processes and develop best practices in supplier income accounting.
- Support the commercial trading teams by collating, logging and managing evidence of funding on a day to day basis ensuring that funding is logged on a timely basis.
- Champion the supplier funding tools by familiarising yourself with the different sources of funding and the different complexities that exist. Gain knowledge of how the tools work to be able to assist teams with questions on an adhoc basis.
- Support the Commercial teams to ensure funding deals are collected on a timely basis and that the company’s cash flow remains as strong as possible.
- Provide insight into changes being made to the supplier income process and offer opinions and solutions to existing challenges.
- Bridge the gap between trading teams and trading finance through excellent stakeholder management and regular interactions with the traders
- Drive changing behaviours in the business through supporting strategic objectives within supplier funding.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- A good communicator that works well in a team, sharing insight and lessons learnt with the Finance community.
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Strong excel skills and the ability to work with large volumes of data
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Avebury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A