We are looking for an ambitious advertising operations manager to implement, monitor and analyse digital performance media while also seeking opportunities to drive greater client engagement and efficiencies. Your role is integral in the end to end delivery process of client marketing campaigns leading clients to re-book and take on board the recommendations that you identify.
- Monitor campaign delivery, performance and effectiveness, ensuring that campaigns are on track for delivery and performance as expected; this will involve optimising by analysing across key metrics; CTR, CPC and ROAS
- Provide weekly updates in sales meeting on best performing campaigns to enable upsell or extension opportunities and identify underperforming campaigns, with a clear view on recommendations to improve performance and ensure all risks are mitigated
- A stakeholder for new channels and features that are built into our platforms from a campaign trading perspective and supporting in the development and rollout of new features across the Ecommerce Media Platform and Digital Trading Platform where relevant.
- Assist the analytics team in evaluating post campaigns, providing insights to report and share with the sales team
- Be responsible for Ecommerce Media Platform campaigns and client management, ensuring that Nectar360 performance media campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting and agreed with client manager and clients
- Line manage up to 3 Ad Operations Executives and provide coaching for direct reports and create a positive environment to enable your team to deliver brilliant campaigns for clients & hit our revenue targets.
- Takes ownership of the role, using initiative, ensuring they keep up to date with all communications, processes and procedures
- Experience of working with digital media
- Very organised, efficient and can manage multiple situations in a demanding environment
- Understanding of, or experience of, working with FMCG and Retail clients would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic about developing your career and being hands-on in establishing a new and exciting part of the business
- Problem solving and enjoys a challenge!
- Excellent verbal and written communication to promote the opportunity with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail & proficient in the use of Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to simplify complexity in written and verbal communications
- Comfortable working under pressure with ambiguity and changing situations
- High level of resilience and tenacity required – must be able to deal with challenge from across the business whilst maintaining a positive and proactive style
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A