The Argos Store Manager role is integral to our business. As an Argos Store Manager, you will set the standard in store. You will be a role model, an inspirational leader and consistently deliver your performance targets. Above all, you will keep the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- You’ll be accountable for one of our standalone stores, tasked with delivering the business strategy.
- You’ll be supported by your management team to create and lead a high performing environment, consistently driving excellent standards and generating great results.
- You will be a role model for diversity and inclusion, encouraging all colleagues to be themselves at work, be a champion of our values, never missing an opportunity to recognise great performance and cheer on progress.
- You will already have retail management experience and clear leadership ability, with great commercial awareness.
- You’ll be able to comfortably use technology as part of your role and use your strong prioritisation and planning skills to deliver targets and meet customer and colleague needs.
- You’ll need to be an inspirational and engaging communicator, able to deliver feedback, have challenging conversations, and manage performance fairly and consistently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Skegness, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A