As a Talent Partner you have a critical role to play in supporting the Senior Talent Partner in the creation of talent plans within our CFO function enabling the delivery of their short, medium, and long-term business objectives, by ensuring we have the right level of resource, skills, experience, and succession in place.
You will also be accountable for leading the creation and delivery of our CFO teams’ specific talent plan, ensuring that it evolves to meet their needs. You will support and promote relevant learning interventions e.g. senior leadership skills boosts and a range of organisational wide initiatives, acting as a critical translator to the business. As our CFO teams operates in a highly competitive marketplace, where capability is new and emerging, and highly sought after – the competitor landscape will be complex and dynamic.
- Develop relationships with relevant business leaders and leadership teams, establishing yourself as the talent expert. This will include influencing business leaders (up to and including Operating Board level), changing their mindset and thinking around talent priorities and deliverables. You will need to develop cross functional relationships with other STPs, TPs and business leadership teams to drive the talent agenda as a holistic company capability.
- Identify and nurture high potential colleagues (both ‘individual contributors’ and leadership). With the Talent CofE, develop technical competency frameworks and career paths, and use existing leadership talent frameworks to aid new thinking and to support career development and progression
- Support the development and delivery of the Talent plan in CFO, ensuring that you are always aligned with overarching Group approaches to talent development and identification; continually connecting with relevant CoE to leverage their expertise
- Own the end-to-end talent review process for CFO, including facilitating cross-functional calibration sessions and stretching thinking around talent, through to ensuring all processes and tools are maximised
- Understand the specific business objectives and related talent requirements in CFO, leveraging people data to develop deep insight into the trends/opportunities/forces at play. As the talent market is constantly evolving, you will need to continually look at new and innovative ways to develop and retain talent and work closely with the resourcing team to ensure our EVP brand resonates both internally and externally
- Be knowledgeable of external market insight and emerging trends, creating diversity rich talent interventions. Assess the effectiveness of the current workforce to meet current / future business objectives and given the speed of innovation, be front-of-foot in identifying resource and skills/capability gaps, and build resulting great succession and development plans. Share learnings and connect in with the STPs/Head of HR and the broader business area when needed. Look at new, innovative, and evolving talent entry points to beat the market.
- Able to influence others (up to and including SM and DD level) though a mix of professional credibility and a proven ability to build strong relationships; able to flex your style and respond to challenges in the moment; evidence of being able to change behaviour / mindset
- In-depth knowledge of Talent and L&D processes, models, and methodologies and able to bring these to life; seen as an expert in this field
- Significant experience in delivering engaging face to face training, both behavioural and technical
- CIPD qualified, or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of diversity and inclusion agenda and practices
- Highly analytical – a strong advocate of data driven decision-making. Uses data to create stories and building a compelling case for action
- Expert knowledge of general HR principles and specialist knowledge of internal / external talent management to help create rich and meaningful talent plans
- Commercially aware – can think ahead, anticipate risks, encouraging the organisation takes a long-term view on talent. Can think ‘outside the box’
- Fully connected with the external market and emerging trends in HR and the broader market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A