Your client base will be in numerous geographical locations and across various functions including the wider Argos Financial Services (AFS) Commercial & Marketing function, Finance, Operations, Argos Retail Trading and into Sainsbury’s Bank.
- You’ll commission and craft analytical projects, review the collected data, draw insights, make business-oriented recommendations & present these to senior members of the team.
- You’ll work with multiple cross-function stakeholders to ensure analysis drives action that delivers great outcomes for our customers.
- Ensuring we can maximise the value from its data, both internally, externally and within the wider Group.
- Embedding an inquisitive culture to ensure analysis is optimised and the team works closely with other functions to understand and support our key strategic priorities.
- Experience in key domains including Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Consumer Lending and Digital Analytics.
- Solid Visualization Tool experience.
- Knowledge of the GDPR and relevant industry standard rules.
- Experience with SQL and SAS, you’ll have previous experience of manipulating and analysing large and varied data sources.
- You love all things data, with significant experience in data planning. You’ll have a proven track record in database marketing, profiling, segmentation & predictive analytics.
- Experience in managing and developing a team, prioritising workloads & helping to remove any hurdles that may come in the way of delivering output.
- Experience of managing a complex program of work, working across cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- The ability to take a pragmatic approach to planning and problem resolution.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills with experience of planning and delivering effective strategies.
- Experience generating customer insights and converting them into business impact.
- Experience translating key business questions into well-structured analysis and presentations shared back to the business. You’ll be comfortable in presenting all types of information, including complex data and strategic recommendations, at all levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A