As a Product Training and Support Manager for Sainsbury’s Insight Platform (SIP) you will be working in one of the fastest growing and dynamic areas of the business, helping to ensure our market leading insight platform is brilliantly supported across both internal users across Sainsbury’s and our FMCG client base.
- Setting up and configuring all new clients and internal users correctly and efficiently.
- Engaging and impactful delivery of best-in-class training, both face to face and remotely, across our client base and internal users.
- Design and development of training content and material to support the needs of our internal and external user base.
- Continuous feedback and review of training content and delivery, addressing any gaps and creating new content to address the needs of users.
- Responding to helpdesk emails and phone messages quickly and efficiently.
- Monitoring system performance, conducting data validation checks and troubleshooting functionality and UX user flows.
- Management, administration, and co-ordination of all training sessions and user support.
- Ensuring all literature, product credentials and support materials are up-to-date and accurate.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service and support environment, managing multiple competing demands and finding innovative solutions to client challenges.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment, reprioritising workload and the team focus based on client demands and urgency
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and superior presentation skills.
- Be able to adapt your ways of working as you will work with people who are experts in data, as well as those who will need to have information broken down into its simplest form
- High energy, proactive and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, you’ll also be calm and considered under pressure
- Whilst line management experience is highly desirable, although not essential, you’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to coach and train more junior team members and to delegate tasks and prioritise workload effectively
- Passionate about the power of data and insight its ability to drive better decision making
- You’ll be skilled at working in a matrix environment, influencing internal stakeholders across Tech, Product and Commercial teams whilst also dealing with a wide variety of clients with differing needs and requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A