As Stylist Lead your role will be a 60/40 split, weighted heaviest towards styling. The rest of your time will be spent leading the stylist team on the overall style direction for Tu, to include developing our style guides, identifying areas we can improve upon, mood boarding & concepting for upcoming shoots and working with key stakeholders. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking for the first step towards people management and making creative content decisions.
- Manage the ordering of styling sundries, auditing and ordering of styling garments, accessories, and props to compliment the season, and keeping mood, trend and style boards up to date.
- Support the studio team to achieve the creative standards required and review our processes to improve efficiency and consistency. Develop a flexible team who are multiskilled and can therefore support varying demands based on deliveries.
- Work with our key stakeholders to develop positive change for our customers and brand. Always maintain an excellent level of professionalism. Share and present the studios achievements within forums to the wider business.
- Support with the governance (QC) for all content that is leaving the studio so that we maintain the high standards set for all creative output. Lead any development requirements through the studio through regular research, testing and listening and understanding business & customer needs.
- Style and create aspirational but relatable fashion content for the Tu brand. Support with mood boarding and driving creative solutions for any briefs that come through the studio. Working on all tiers of our ecommerce, campaign, and PR photography & video content.
- Be responsible for the training and induction of freelancers and styling assistants, ensuring they have the relevant skills, information and attention to detail required to hit our daily targets and QC benchmark.
- Deliver results under pressure and to a fast, adaptable shooting schedule. Work efficiently, be organised and plan and prep ahead to ensure that we hit studio and shoot targets to deliver for our clients.
- A demonstrable understanding of fashion styles and current trends.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines whilst retaining an exceptional eye for detail.
- Over 3 years experience working in a fashion photographic studio.
- A sharable portfolio of work to showcase your ability to style to a high standard.
- Strong creative skills; able to take a brief and come up with a creative solution, visualise this and then present it back to clients in a professional and coherent manner.
- Strong team player that has the confidence to take charge on projects.
- Must have an understanding of industry standards, processes and tools.
- Ability and desire to develop, support and lead other stylists.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradwell, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A