We own the end-to-end campaign process from further development of a customer proposition, to campaign creative design and media planning through to evaluation feeding into the proposition PIR. We’re a team of passionate, curious creative and media experts, and work closely with our agency partners to land the right message, in the right channel, to the right customer.
- Manage campaign budgets up to £1m both in the planning and reporting of campaign spend
- Keep abreast of all legislation and regulations and to ensure all broadcasting communications adhere. Make sure all our advertising is legal, decent and honest and in line with our corporate values.
- Ensure campaigns have clear KPIs, react and adapt to performance to optimise campaigns while live, and carry out the post campaign analysis to share learnings with relevant teams for future campaigns
- Evaluate and manage the development of creative work and media plans with agencies to a high level across the right marketing channels
- Lead the design, delivery and execution of our marketing campaigns through all channels.
- Write engaging briefs that inspire our creative and media agencies to deliver best in class work and brief internal teams to further bring the campaign to life in owned channels.
- How to effectively communicate with customers
- How to influence and engage stakeholders to deliver effective marketing campaigns
- A solid understanding of the Sainsbury’s brand
- How to manage a number of projects and tasks at the same time
- The ability to make decisions and recommendations on the best media mix to deliver campaigns.
- An understanding of the communication channels available and media mixes, and how to best communicate in them.
- A strong understanding of customers and have the confidence to challenge decisions based on how they impact customers
- An understanding of marketing principles (preferably within the retail sector) and the end to end process for a marketing campaign from proposition to deployment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A