Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for a brilliant role model. Always ready to support, and, influence, you’ll be focused on creating and managing a diverse, motivated and energised team who love what they do. You’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store. A brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills and excellent commercial acumen, you’ll have the flexibility to support different locations, at different times, when asked.
- Retirement savings plan where we match your contributions up to 7.5%
- Discounted shares in our Sainsbury’s Sharesave scheme
- Our cycle to work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a brand new bike and cycling equipment
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
- You’ll receive a discount card after 12 weeks for you and a second user that gives you 15% off your Sainsbury’s shopping for five days every pay day and 10% off at Sainsbury’s, Argos, and Habitat throughout the year.
- Annual bonus scheme where you are rewarded on your contribution to our success
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A