At Sainsbury’s we believe the customer should be at the heart of everything we do. Within the Retail & Digital division we are responsible for the experience our customers and colleagues have across our Brands and Channels. We operate in agile teams and work seamlessly together with teams across the business to make the most of the exceptional knowledge, insight and talent in our division and beyond.
- To provide organised and comprehensive administrative support in all areas as required by the leaders.
- To arrange and coordinate timely and cost-efficient travel arrangements for the leaders.
- Read and prioritise inbound communications to leaders ensuring timely and accurate responses are issued and priorities are flagged.
- To be an active and positive team player of an established PA team, assisting the team with holiday cover when required.
- To manage and co-ordinate multiple diaries, scheduling appointments on a daily basis, prioritising at short notice, proactively managing regular and long-term commitments through liaison with relevant business areas and cross functional teams to ensure consistent and maximum attendance by key colleagues and ensuring any ad-hoc meeting logistics are met. For example, meeting and greeting external visitors when required.
- Work cross functionally across other domains, particularly with other support and central functions to ensure that information and meetings are managed in a way that is prioritised and is most efficient and effective for all parties
- Collating agendas, pre reads, recording any next steps and issuing minutes for key meetings as required.
- Facilitate clear, accurate and timely communications to the team and stakeholders at all levels when required by the leader.
- To organise internal and externals events, visits, conferences with the team and with suppliers or external bodies as required
- Maintain and administer systems on behalf of the leaders where approved and appropriate – such as SSP, Concur, MyHR, processing holiday requests, prioritising mandatory training and expenses in a timely manner.
- To organise the Senior Leaders you support, ensuring their time is used efficiently and effectively.
- Act as first point of contact within the team, investigating queries from internal and external stakeholders, tenaciously taking ownership through to resolution.
- Ensure information required by the leaders is prioritised, collated, tracked and stored in a manner and format that facilitates timely retrieval whilst considering information confidentiality.
- How to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- You’ll have strong analytical and numeracy skills
- How to listen to, interpret and act on feedback to continuously improve your effectiveness
- How to use your initiative and pro-actively lead change
- You’ll be adept with Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ideally you’ll be passionate about Digital and/or Retail
- How to simplify complex messages to deliver clear and concise verbal and written communications
- You will have excellent verbal and written communications skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A