This role will support the day to day running of the Technology Business Management solution (Apptio) PPM tooling (Planview) and the input and output data. This will be achieved by completing reporting and administrative tasks associated with three broad areas that the team works on: Workforce Management, Governance & Oversight and Performance Tracking. This role will require an awareness of the current Sainsbury’s processes but also mindfulness in how to constantly look at evolving these practises to continually ensure the Team is set up for success.
- Maintain system data and resolve colleague queries
- Engage and work collaboratively to support the Insights team feeding into the team backlog where you see opportunities for improvement
- You need to be resourceful & practical to get to the bottom of and resolve any issues/snags to make the division as efficient and productive as possible
- You will need to be organized, pro-active and be an excellent communicator
- Help to improve the overall perception of the Insights team within the Tech Division
- Monitor the team mailbox’s, responding within the agreed SLA
- Develop a great working relationship with the Insights Team and the broader Tech team, based on trust and delivery
- Engage and communicate positively with colleagues of all levels in a confident, friendly, and professional manner
- Competently manage multiple tasks and remain calm and positive throughout; and has a can-do attitude with an ability to make things happen
- Run and maintain the cadence of divisional reporting, driven from the PPM data – Timesheeting etc
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- A can-do positive attitude & an ability to remain calm and focussed multi-tasking in a fast-paced working environment.
- The ability to project manage and take on additional tasks
- An ability to determine the shortest and lowest friction paths through red-tape and bureaucracy
- You enjoy working with others and getting the best out of them
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great communication skills and an ability to engage others, at all levels across the department and throughout the Tech Division, by being credible, tactful, and persuasive and naturally building relationships and consensus.
- An interest in Tech and/or Retail advantageous
- You will need to be resourceful and diplomatic while in negotiations & troubleshooting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A