This Buying & Merchandising value chain will ensure there are consistent omni-channel planning Processes as well as full end to end purchasing processes. The value chain with include all planning processes, including MPR and Assortment Planning, up to Pre Shipment Request/Inbound Supply. It will be responsible for ensuring all relevant data/analytic feeds are identified into the planning and trading processes; contract prcess; cost/price planning and maintenance; promotion/markdown planning.
- Supply – Integrated, efficient omnichannel supply chain with end to end visibility of stock including matching supply (inbound deliveries) to demand (outbound deliveries) with allocation management across all channels to maximise profit based upon sales forecast data.
- Data, Analytics and Finance – centralised data to enable intelligence and automation efficiencies and improved reporting including Master data management, operational and management reporting and finance integration.
- This is a new and exciting role requiring passion and energy for design, problem solving and driving delivery forward.
- Buying and Merchandising – Ensure there is consistent omnichannel planning processes and end to end purchasing including assortment planning, merchandise planning, procurement up to inbound delivery to destination country.
- Interacts with Solution Architecture and George business leads and other BAM’s to ensure understanding of the systems landscape and identify and resolve gaps in systems, versions and functionality available
- Works with Retail Solutions design consultants and business SMEs in requirements gathering fit / gap analysis and documentation
- BCS BA or equivalent
- Experience with project tracking tools (eg JIRA & Confluence), process mapping tools / diagramming tools (eg Visio)
- Ensures the Solution Designers have required information and documentation to enable Development to create technical documentation
- Supports a Testing team in ensuring Functional Unit Testing, System Integration Testing and End to End Testing accurately represent the requirements of the business.
- Conflict & Stakeholder Management
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation skills
- Experience of Business & Technology Design and Business Transformation in SAP Implementation programmes
- Experience of process mapping and business requirements gathering
- Variety of modelling/analysis tools, methods and standards e.g. Use cases, User stories, Business Process Modelling, Requirements Traceability
- Waterfall and Agile methodology project lifecycle experience
- Understands the E2E value chain – knows how to transform/design a product from an Idea into Delivery
- Supports the prioritisation of the Design and Development backlog to satisfy End to End testing requirements
- Strong workshop facilitation skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lutterworth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A