Website Asda Stores
This is an outstanding opportunity to be at the heart of the launch of a new Optical Department, opening in September ‘21. The role will allow you to be involved in all aspects of the launch, from team selection to training the Colleagues, prior to opening, allowing you to deliver the highest service and clinical standards. It’s very seldom that the chance to build a new team, in a new Optical department occurs. The challenge is great, but the personal satisfaction of delivering the best service and clinical environment to our Customers is a huge reward.
- Selection ,training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues prior to the Department launch
- The day-to-day management of the Optical department, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
- Ensuring the department and team remain safe and legal.
- Ensuring customers get the best legally dispensed optical products.
- Planning eye tests and contact lens clinics that meet customers’ needs.
- Driving the business forward.
You’ll want to deliver outstanding clinical care to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician.
- You’ll be registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board and be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET).
Company: Asda Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A