There’s a role for everyone in retail – including leadership. As a Section Leader, you’ll be the first point of contact for your team. You’ll assist with training colleagues and keeping them fully informed by communicating messages in team ‘huddles’. You’ll make sure colleagues are available to maintain cleaning standards and meet the expectations of our customers through careful planning of overtime and holidays, ensuring colleagues are in the right place at the right time.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments, and be a strong coach, mentor and motivator for your team.
- You’ll be a role model to the colleagues around you, ensuring customers have a great shopping experience.
- We’ll help you to train in different areas and continually develop your skills, so if you’re looking for a chance to develop in retail, this could be the role for you!
- We’ll work with you on your shifts, but you’ll need to work some weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern – there’s something to suit everyone.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Livingston, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A