You will help to support Asda’s business change plans to enable the Asda community to embed the use of marketing technologies, creating a data-driven, agile culture to deliver profitable customer experiences. Supporting the newly setup Business Change Team to adopt a common change methodology to identify change impacts and upskilling opportunities. You will support the team with the day to day change, identifying requirements for readiness, business adoption tracking, and the training program associated to the Customer Transformation Program.
- Work closely with the product owners, change teams and external suppliers to communicate requirements for readiness, capture ideal world solutions for communications, training and best practise for embedding.
- Work closely with the product owners, change teams and external suppliers to communicate business process and technical requirements in anticipation of readiness and to maximise the impact of the change.
- Promote and track traceability of readiness requirements back to both the objective of the change and the proposed solution.
- Working alongside the Project teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation, with a particular focus on user experience and feedback.
- Work closely with Business Change Managers, Product Owners and stakeholders to understand the change & elicit requirements for readiness using a variety of different tools including, but not exclusive to, observation, document analysis, questionnaires, individual/group meetings and workshops.
- Preparing for, facilitating and documenting the output of workshops (either as part of a project or ad hoc support).
- Ensure deliverables meet the original requirements by supporting UAT planning activities and providing UAT support to end users / stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with wider stakeholders. You will be able to maintain these relationships whilst working remotely.
- Work within the defined change, analysis & programme methodology as appropriate to each project you are working on.
- Work closely with stakeholders across multiple states e.g. as-is, transitional, end-state to determine requirements for business readiness
- You will ideally have experience in working with stakeholders, have great ideas about how to communicate their requirements to multiple teams and be passionate about continually improving their work day and our ways of working.
- You’ll also have knowledge and experience supporting on full project lifecycle
- You will be proficient in the use of MS Office and will ideally have experience using Visio, Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- You’ll be used to supporting on business projects, gathering technical, change and business requirements and communicating them successfully.
- You’ll have experience of Business Process Modelling, Workshop facilitation to name but a few
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A