To ensure that the bank is protected at all times through appropriate source documents, legally enforceable charge documentation / securities, duly assigned insurance policies and adequate underlying value of securities, which are effectively controlled and monitored through a follow up system for routine actions.
- Verify the signatures on the executed documents in terms of the source documents / power of attorney held on record, to ensure authenticity and legal enforceability.
- Ensure that all conditions stipulated in the CP as precedent to disbursement of facility(s) have been duly complied with and all securities / insurance policies have been obtained prior to releasing limits for implementation / renewal in the system. If not, specific waiver / deferral must be available on record.
- Once the documents / securities / insurance policies are imaged in the system check the accuracy to make sure of accurate reporting to top management and keep them under dual custody and maintain safety as per bank’s standard operating procedures. Initiate timely renewals through Relationship Managers, whilst bearing in mind any statute of limitations.
- Ensure the Credit Facility agreement which is considered as a bank commitment properly reflects limits approved and terms and conditions documentation required to cover all facilities.
- Review credit documentation controls and MIS for accuracy and ensure Controls and MIS up to date at all times.
- Review credit documentation team reports for accuracy and ensure generating reports in timely manner
- Ensure proper lodgment of credit facility documentation in local fire proof cabinets / vendor in line with bank manuals, policies and standards.
- Ensure adequate monthly and quarterly execution of documentation team approved risk control self-assessment testing and updating same on Kalypto.
- Ensure adequate deployment of lean tools and updating huddle board in timely manner
- A thorough understanding of company laws in UAE and a fair acquaintance with the legal issues attaching to commercial lending.
- 5 – 8 years experience in the area of Commercial Banking / Loan Documentation, Operations with some PC skills.
- Good communication skills in written English and knowledge of Arabic.
- A law degree is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cario, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A