Website Wipro Limited
The position requires delivery of high quality impactful and analytical products on assigned projects that enable Wipro practitioners build client relationships, win large pursuits and strengthen the brand and reputation of Wipro’s Banking Sector in Europe and APMEA.
The successful candidate must be adept in delivering insights/thought leadership services in the Banking domain for all customer groups, in alignment with the requirements and capacity allocation for each customer group.
- Provides thought provoking analysis and understanding of the Global market (or topic of the assigned project, as applicable), with responsibility for the execution of initiatives based on a good knowledge of the theme/topic’s dynamics and drivers
- Supports engagement with stakeholders and internal customers to provide a clear perspective on the business issues, challenges and opportunities available to them in the market, through impactful research and analysis on the implications of those trends for Wipro and its clients
- Provides research, analysis and insight support to major pursuits
- Ensures deliverables adhere to quality standards and exemplify a digital first approach to data visualization and product delivery
- Collect and analyze information from internal and external subject matter experts through various techniques – face-to-face interviews, telephonic interviews, electronic surveys, etc
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Banking sector, including business trends and drivers, the priorities and needs of Wipro’s clients and internal stakeholders/customers (domain experience is an advantage)
- Expert in information sources relevant to the domain
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including financial analysis skills
- Strong analysis and predictive judgment skills and the ability to draw out commercially-focused insights/PoV
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at working on a number of projects simultaneously
- Adept at using strategically sound analytical methodologies and data analytics and visualization.
- Demonstrates ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including financial analysis skills, to synthesize information, review data inputs and provide meaningful analysis on the subject
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information coherently and succinctly. Able to bring together a variety of perspectives and sources across the wider spectrum to deliver impactful analysis that supports business priorities
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, digital / visual / collaboration tools
- Strong written and oral communications skills with professional / executive presence
- Demonstrate expertise in information sources relevant to the industry
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A