Website Axis Bank
The Channel Manager is responsible for leading the special projects in digital banking space. The Channel Manager builds and manages digital banking products like Internet Banking, Mobile Apps and Chat bots with a view to improve the overall customer experience.
- Work with System vendors, IT Team, Operation teams, Testing team to ensure proper delivery
- Optimizing customer journey and process
- Collaborate with business counterparts to develop creative, improves analytics process, close production issues, and ensure proper technical integration.
- Own Product lifecycle from gathering through production and release
- Create BRD, FSD, requirement documents, analyse, iterate and optimize results
- Maintain information and matrices on performance and application for analysis and reporting
- Prioritize customer needs and analyse the same to deliver on customer pain-points on digital banking solution
- Conduct competitive analysis, develop business scope, requirements, product offerings and roadmaps in liaison with Product Team, Marketing Team and other Stakeholders.
- Work towards enhancing user experience, process revamp and simplification, efficiency management, quality optimization.
- Identify new requirements and opportunities for Mobile Banking app and Internet Banking for retail customers, build strategies, gather product requirements, optimize requirements
- Help drive adoption and use by developing digital marketing campaigns in partnership with Marketing and Campaign team
- Work with design team to create User Experience scenarios and mock up screens
- Knowledge of Banking and payments along with the new technological advancements in the industry
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience (3-6 years)
- Education (Post graduation is preferred)
- Good communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skill
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A