The Store Asset Protection Lead is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with the Asset Protection and shortage control programs in their assigned store. The Store Asset Protection Lead is accountable for working with the Store Manager to meet the shortage goals for their assigned location. This individual will conduct investigations, provides training of store associates, and will partner with the Store Manager on resolution to shortage related issues. The Store Asset Protection Lead reports to the Store Manager and facilitates communication between their assigned store and Field AP leadership on Asset Protection issues and concerns.
- Embody the values of the Asset Protection Mission Statement to protect the profitability of the store, to be a change agent within the store and community, keeping matters confidential and foster an environment of diversity and inclusion.
- Ensures compliance with company shortage and safety programs and directives by partnering with Store Manager. (I.E. Action Plans, RFID, Awareness Centers)
- Understand profitability to support the Store Manager with direct controllable, including Cash Over/Short, RFID, Chargebacks, and reverse logistics functions.
- Take a proactive approach to reduce shortage including preventing and detecting issues of theft and dishonesty.
- Work to drive shortage reduction plans and shortage program compliance for assigned location in partnership with Store Management and Field AP Leadership.
- Work with Field AP leadership in the discovery and resolution of shortage opportunities including incidents of theft or dishonesty.
- Investigate internal, external and ORC situations in accordance with case procedures, standards, and applicable laws. Including following appropriate procedures for apprehensions and accurately and timely reporting of all incidents to Field AP leadership.
- Accurately and timely reports all incidents to the appropriate chain of command.
- Ensure the Store Manager is aware of data security and safety related issues in the store.
- Maintains positive relationships between the store and law enforcement personnel.
- Foster an environment of learning within the store by training Associates on system applications, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make critical decisions in high pressure situations.
- Ability to solve problems with consideration to their store.
- Ability to prioritize, adjust to new developments, and complete tasks is required.
- Ability to operate standard phone, computer, calculator and other business machines.
- Strong work ethic and ability to produce high quality work under deadline pressures.
- Ability to perform some lifting (25-50 lbs.)
- Ability to sit, walk, or stand, for brief to extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 1 or more years of equivalent experience
- Investigative Interview Training
- Certifications: LPQ, LPC, Wicklander-Zulawski
- Experience with exception based reporting and other analytical tools
- 1+ years of Asset Protection experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A