Website Best Buy
Our technicians are passionate electronics experts and are especially impassioned when talking about the connected car. As a Geek Squad Autotech, you’ll go through a full 90-day onboarding, job shadowing and new hire training to prepare you for the Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) certification. Whether the request is to install Wi-Fi, entertainment, or a security system, you’re the type of person who digs right in and knows the exact product or service to meet our client’s needs. You’ll guide the client through their purchasing journey, easing all worries thanks to your expertise and technical skills.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Installation of technology components such as remote start, car stereos, speakers, amplifiers, portable audio, GPS devices, Wi-Fi, security and so much more
- Positive relationship management to handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products
- Educates sales team and customers on services and technology related to the connected car
- Maintains MECP certification and gain additional certification levels to grow your Autotech career
- Ability to lift or maneuver up to 50 pounds, with or without accommodations
- Have a current, valid driver’s license
- 21 years of age
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights, and weekends
- No more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- No DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years.
- Must hold or willing to acquire the Class E Driver’s License Endorsement in Missouri
- Must hold or willing to acquire the Class D Driver’s License For Hire Endorsement in Tennessee
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A