Website Best Buy
The Designer is responsible for outside sales including customer homes and third-party businesses within their market assigned. They provide expertise and design proposals to clients seeking premium solutions. Designers also partner with outside sales to coordinate all aspects of each project from beginning to end. They oversee product delivery, installation, and implementation of solutions. This role is responsible for achieving sales targets in revenue, margin, product mix, solutions, and customer experience. Designers independently set work hours and are not required to make daily visits to Best Buy locations. At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
- Completes appointments in clients’ homes or businesses in-store, over video, over the phone, or via chat.
- Offers support and creative design decisions during projects that align with project goals, budgets, and sustainability among other factors.
- Manages a book of business through Customer Relationship Management (CRM), ensures post-sale follow-up, and builds relationships with specialists.
- Provides store coverage for premium areas in future design stores.
- Offers consultative services which exceed client needs and build lasting relationships.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Serves as the single point of contact for clients throughout the project and follows up with clients and third-party partners.
- Showcases industry expertise and knowledge including premium technology, custom work, and vendors.
- Attends job, project, and construction meetings with clients.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current, valid driver’s License
- Must have no more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- Must have no DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of Customer Relationship Management experience OR military service equivalent
- 2 years managing a personal book of business
- 2 years of experience building complex solutions in sales, customer service, or related fields
- 2 years of sales experience in specialty products, luxury brands, custom design, and/or premium products OR 2 years of military service equivalent
- Previous experience driving strategic business initiatives
- 2 years of experience in project management
- 2 years of leadership experience in business, military, or related fields
- Currently in a Senior Consultant role
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A