Website Best Buy
The Sales Supervisor ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class customer experience as the primary destination and authority for technology products and services. They play a vital role in leading a Best Buy Department to elevate sales performance by sustaining positive customer and employee interactions. They support the direction of the Assistant Store Manager in implementing sales action plans, monitoring business results, and driving execution of sales strategies.
- Integrates partnerships and third party programs specific to sales, training, and customer facing initiatives to ensure seamless experience.
- Motivates, coaches, recognizes, and performance manages employees to reach their full potential.
- Delivers on all aspects of the sales experience through all touch points inside and outside of the store.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Engages customers using selling skills to build complete solutions while maintaining a balance of efficiency and service.
- Resolves complex customer issues.
- Drives positive outcomes for key sales indicators within their department.
- One year of experience in leadership
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate degree or higher in business or related field
- One year of consumer electronics experience
- Prior experience setting retail sales goals
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A