Website Best Buy
Our Best Buy Advisor maintains knowledge of technology products and services through necessary trainings and certifications as well as self-development. The Advisor learns fundamental sales and customer service skills while having the opportunity to train across the departments they’re most excited about.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A