Website Best Buy
This role provides full service and solutions support to customers in the areas of Vendor Experience and premium home theater. Our Certified Advisors are responsible for delivering profitability by achieving revenue, margin, solution and operational targets. They are highly skilled within a given area and work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote, and sell products and services.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Processes sales transactions including online and in-person orders while handing off customers to General Advisors for returns and exchanges.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Uses available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and helps execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Achieves team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Applies a high level of product knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and certifications to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing their contribution.
- Engages with customers for consultations whether it be in-store, over the phone, or chat options online.
- Maintains assigned department’s merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Provides feedback on products and customer engagement with vendor partners, representatives, and market teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience serving as a specialist in premium, luxury, or complex technology solutions
- 1 year of experience working with consumer electronics
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A