Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Advisor engages customers using relationship skills and inspires them to see what’s possible with technology. In addition, they build quality relationships with customers and clients, making them feel excited, confident, and appreciated while providing them with relevant and memorable solutions.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A