Website Best Buy
The Front-End Supervisor enables Best Buy to deliver personalized service to ensure customers are provided full solutions to meet their needs. This person is a key player in driving effective front of store processes which provide a world class experience for our customers. These processes include store pick-up, checkout, customer service, asset protection, and in-store phone service. This role also oversees hiring, expense control, and maintenance of information technology hardware.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Conducts meetings and other special events to communicate clear goals to the team.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all daily store functions including daily cash management, payroll processing, scheduling, store expense tracking, and IT help desk ticket maintenance.
- Communicates with store leadership on employee performance and development needs.
- Provides coaching and training to employees.
- Ensures all SOP for transactions and interactions at the front of the store are followed.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience with coaching and recognition
- Supervisory experience
- 1 year of experience in sales, customer service, operations, or related fields
- Operations experience
- 1 year of consumer electronics experience
- 1 year of leadership experience
- Associate degree or higher in business or related field
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A