Website Best Buy
The role of the Small Business Consultant is to serve Best Buy Canada’s commercial customers in geographic markets. Primary responsibilities are to proactively engage with small and medium sized companies in the geography they serve and drive sales and solutions for those business customers.
- Utilize strategic probing questions to identify, evaluate, and recommend complex and or alternative business solutions.
- Market Best Buy as the best place for a client’s business needs, including local stores and eCommerce B2B offerings
- Initiate and develop Best Buy Canada’s commercial accounts with a focus on Small/Medium Business
- Engage cross-functional resources, geographically and at corporate head office in order to achieve goal/s meet customer needs.
- Be viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer.
- Create detailed Business Account profiles in our CRM system (Salesforce), and log interactions within, that allows Best Buy to better understand & serve our client base.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ year sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Mid-level experience within Microsoft Office suite
- 1-2 years B2B Sales Experience
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree in Sales, Commerce or Business Administration
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A