Website Best Buy
As Canada’s fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
As a Team Lead, you will strive to create an amazing customer experience by understanding the customer’s needs, inspiring them to see what’s possible with the latest technology, identifying and creating complete solutions according to their lifestyle. To achieve these goals, you will lead and supporting your team by developing their skill set, while building your own business acumen.
- Ensure that you are taking an active role in your teams learning and development, that you create an engaging and supportive work environment that encourages BBY’s values, that you lead by example by demonstrating and sharing product knowledge and best practices that will help the team succeed, while continuously developing your own business acumen and skills as a leader and mentor.
- Ensure that you are actively teaching and demonstrating ways to maximize longer term relationships with our customers through the execution of BBY programs where they are applicable, and that you go above and beyond to ensure that every customer receives an “amazing” experience in our store.
- Ensure that you are your team are positively contributing to the stores KPI’s, including: store revenue, shrink, merchandising standards, inventory health, SOP compliance and health and safety.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience leading a retail team providing daily work direction and training to a team of 3-20 associates
- To deliver a great customer experience through consistently improving department customer index metrics
- Support and enable your team to improve their skills and grow their career
- To continuously develop your own business acumen and use this knowledge to enable your team to achieve successful outcomes
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A