Website Best Buy
As a Store Leader, you will strive to create an amazing employee and customer experience by delivering exceptional leadership and performance in your store. To achieve this, you will cultivate an inclusive team and learning culture that will grow your people and business. You will lead your team to provide an amazing customer experience through understanding the customer’s needs, inspiring your customers and team to see what’s possible with the latest technology, identifying and creating complete solutions according to their lifestyle.
- Consistently monitor the customer experience and ensure that we are using the results to recognize and reinforce employee behaviors that align with BBY’s values, and that we are actively coaching our team on ways to maximize longer term relationships with our customers
- Ensure that every employee is vested in the BBY’s vision, and positively represents our values, that we are taking an active role in our teams career development, personal growth and learning, and that our work environment is engaging and supportive.
- Ensuring that the store is maintaining a healthy P&L and managing the stores KPI’s which include: store revenue, shrink, merchandising standards, inventory health, SOP compliance and health and safety.
- To deliver a great customer experience through consistently improving customer index metrics
- And have great business acumen and proven experience leading a team to successful outcomes
- To inspire and support their team to develop and grow their career
- 3 to 5 years’ experience leading a retail team of at least 50 associates with multiple business lines and vendor relationships
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A