We are looking for an experienced individual to join our established TRM function which has recently expanded to Atlanta to focus on Information Risk on a global basis. The ideal candidate for this position will be a dynamic, creative, results-driven leader with experience leading successful risk and control projects in financial services. The role requires solid presentation and communication skills due to the nature of working with BlackRock management globally. Additionally, the candidate should have both strong project management and people management skills and the ability to foster positive working relationships.
- Information Security Risk – assist with the identification, assessment and management of cyber risks globally across all information security domains. Provide cyber security technical advisory services regarding industry and leading practices, relevant strategic initiatives, and emerging technologies and trends.
- Reviews and Monitoring – perform thematic assessments across key technology processes, monitor key risks to ensure controls are implemented timely, accurately and effectively. Provide challenge to control owners and suggest areas of improvement.
- Metrics – challenge the design of global technology metrics, perform data and trend analysis, and produce monthly KRI and KPI metric reports.
- Experience of Tableau preferred.
- Knowledge – stay updated on global technology related regulations, industry standards, and other best practice guidance related to Technology
- Resilience, Cyber Security and Technology Vendor Risk.
- Stakeholders – develop and maintain relationships globally across the firm including Technology Management, Information Security, Vendor
- Risk, Enterprise Risk and Internal Audit.
- Proven ability to manage issues through to resolution
- 6+ years of experience working in a Technology Risk, IT Audit, Technology Vendor Risk, Cyber Security or related field (Asset Management industry experience preferred)
- Strong project management, negotiation, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Experience of working globally across different cultures and time zones
- Preferred but not required (relevant industry certifications, such as CRISC, CISM, CISSP, CISA etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A