At Bose, better sound is just the beginning. We’re passionate engineers, developers, researchers, innovators… and dreamers. One goal unites us — to create products and experiences our customers simply can’t get anywhere else.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to write copy for Bose reseller assets. In this role, you will effectively and accurately translate our product stories and concepts into compelling creative for online and offline reseller environments. You’ll work as part of an Agile team, demonstrating trust, respect, and autonomy to create work that engages our customers and delivers result.
- You’re passionate about effectively translating product stories into great experiences for reseller environments
- You’re a critical thinker who’s able to connect dots and identify gaps
- You ask great questions, listen deeply, and follow through on the answers effectively
- You want to know what makes customers tick — especially in a reseller environment — and can leverage those insights in your creative work.
- You are motivated by results
- You might have some familiarity with Agile methodologies
- You’ve got a portfolio of work that showcases both your craft and your potential
- About 2-3 years’ copywriting experience (your work is more important to us than your years)
- Experience writing for various communication channels; understanding of reseller environments is a plus
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to work on-site in our Framingham headquarters once we’re able to do so; we’re currently working remotely until at least Summer 2021
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A