This is an opportunity to play your part and protect our company, our customers and our communities from cyberattack. Be part of a dedicated team and get ready to be challenged every day to make the most of your skills and experience. You’ll learn from those around you, and from outstanding training and development resources to become even better at what you do. With the best technology at your fingertips, you’ll be part of a friendly and flexible working environment where your contribution is always valued.
- Define the commercial, technical and operational strategy for the product(s) for our UK domestic market. Product will either be network-based security controls or cloud threat management
- Own the product(s): including defining the product characteristics, vendor selection and contract, product and sales collateral, pricing, T&Cs etc
- Lead the development of the product(s) to ensure an on-time launch within budget and high quality
- Manage the product(s) in-life: understanding key metrics, identifying and implementing improvements
- Strong commercial acumen including business case development, that ensures a return on investment.
- Strong understanding of the Global Managed Security Services market and the value of a Managed Service Provider.
- Proven delivery track record meeting commitments to tight timescale
- Highly effective communicator: Able to present information in a manner that is most relevant for the audience, including senior management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, particularly with senior management
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with your stakeholders
- Has a track record of effectively engaging and influencing people. Identifies where conflict might arise and where alignment can be gained – specifically, influencing Channel Directors and Senior Managers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A