This is an opportunity to play your part and protect our company, our customers and our communities from cyberattack. Be part of a dedicated team and get ready to be challenged every day to make the most of your skills and experience. You’ll learn from those around you, and from outstanding training and development resources to become even better at what you do. With the best technology at your fingertips, you’ll be part of a friendly and flexible working environment where your contribution is always valued.
- Establishing and interpreting requirements to ensure the needs of senior key stakeholders are met.
- You will provide analysis of threat data from a variety of sources, ultimately generating real threat intelligence that is actionable.
- Preparing and delivering analytical summaries and briefings to senior stakeholders to provide a clear and concise evidence-based understanding of the subject matter, including providing advice and guidance.
- Conducting and presenting analysis at a strategic and operational level, identifying and using appropriate analytical tools and techniques to interpret gaps, patterns and trends, assess threat, risk and harm and make recommendations in support of decision making, prioritisation and resource allocation.
- You will perform a broad range of tasks, bringing together output from Senior stakeholders within Cyber SOC, Malware, Threat Hunting and Vulnerability teams.
- You will be responsible for understanding the cyber risks facing policing, performing core intelligence tasks focussing on social, cultural and geopolitical context of cyber intelligence analysis.
- You’ll be responsible and accountable for operationally delivering Threat Intelligence services within the National Support Team.
- Experience in senior internal and external stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering crime or risk reduction recommendations and / or strategies
- Understanding of offensive security including attack methods and techniques.
- Completed (or willing to work towards) the CREST Registered Threat Intelligence Analyst examination.
- Preferably extensive experience working in an intelligence environment, ideally as an intelligence researcher or analyst
- Completed (or willing to work towards) an Intelligence Analysis course (e.g. NIAT, RISC UK or similar), or willingness to work towards
- Ability to generate clear and concise reports and presentations for senior stakeholders, from technical analysts to management and senior leadership teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A