As the Data Engagement Manager within DAIO (Data, Analytics & Insights Office), you will be the be at the forefront of embedding our strategy with the DAIO and the wider business along with building an insight driven data culture. You will have the opportunity to bring our strategy to life by telling the data story – making it relatable across the business and to individual roles within DAIO.
- Building a data culture that enables us to deliver our vision of “Driving decisions with Insight” – providing innovative solutions to get and keep engagement and build understanding
- Inspiring DAIO engagement by example and being visibly present – develop and implement a structured and comprehensive engagement plan; leading the group of DAIO Engagement Champions; Designing and managing key DAIO events
- Providing support to the Openreach Data Steering Board and the Data Director
- Support the continuous evolution of our strategy in line with our business strategy, key pillars and values Identifying and escalating key challenges to delivering the strategy – facilitating action to remove blockers
- Expanding our Data Literacy programme to ensure people coming into our business, as well as existing teams have the skills to fulfil our data vision.
- Previous experience in a strategic role preferrable; able to link the strategy through the different business layers.
- Team spirit, able to rally teams and build engagement – excels in a team format
- A first-class communicator proven to inspire people and be able to take them on a journey
- Effective time and activity management to ensure required deadlines are met
- Able to evidence an innovative approach to your role, identifying and proposing opportunities – always looking to push the boundaries and try new ways of achieving the goal
- Experience of turning challengers into champions – proven ability to manage a range of stakeholders at all levels including mediation and problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills – able to translate content into clear, engaging presentations that tell a story
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A